Posted on 25 June 2011.
SmokeTip – the worlds most advanced electronic cigarette!
Kit Price: $59.95
Nicotine Levels: 4 – 16mg, 12mg, 6mg, and 0mg
eCigs Today Discount: FREE SHIPPING
Online Discount Code: N/A
Click here to visit website
When you visit the SmokeTip electronic cigarettes website, you quickly realize that they pride themselves in being affordable. Their website is plain and simple, just like their product, with no hype or flashy ads, because they want you to see only 3 things: their name, their starter kit, and their price. In this case, the quality of the product at the exceptional price sells itself, and rightly so.
As soon as we received the package from SmokeTip we all gathered around to check it out. Right out of the box you could see that, just like their website, the packaging and the ecigarette itself were also plain and simple. It looked just like a typical tobacco cigarette. While it was heavier than a regular analog cigarette, it was quite well-balanced when I held it between my fingers during the ‘practice’ puff.
Each kit comes with:
- 2 rechargeable lithium batteries
- 6 disposable flavor cartridges
- 1 wall adapter
- 1 usb charger
- 1 instruction card
- 1 gift box packaging
At this point, most ‘review sites’ are now done with their typical ‘review’, and you’re left with nothing but a ‘product description’ you could have gotten directly from the vendor’s website. But anyone that knows us here at Ecigs Today knows that we always test everything we review here first-hand. We, and you, want to know how it actually holds up to regular, everyday use, and how it compares to other brands, as well.
After charging the battery fully, I gave it the obligatory 3 ‘quick puffs’ to get the atomizer properly heated, and on the first actual drag I got a very nice hit with a good amount of ‘smoke’. By my third hit, the clouds of vapor were very near to that of a full-flavor tobacco cigarette. The 2-piece atomizer cartridge allows for better air circulation that provides for a nice, easy drag, so each puff takes very little effort.
I’ve never much cared for menthol or ‘exotic’ flavors with my tobacco, so I reviewed this using the Cowboy (Marlboro) flavor at 16mg of nicotine. The flavor was not harsh in the least, unlike some of the cheaper-made brands, and was virtually identical to the taste of a ‘real’ cigarette. Again, I was extremely impressed. Even the throat hit was very close to an analog cigarette.
I used to smoke a pack a day of ‘regular’ cigarettes, but now my actual ‘vaping time’ is probably about half of that. In the first 24-hour period I used 2 of the SmokeTip cartomizers, and the battery lasted about a day and a half. Considering both the batteries are a short version, I found that to be quite remarkable in and of itself. I’m sure the new, longer ‘100-sized’ ecig batteries from SmokeTip are greatly appreciated by most vapers. More on that in just a bit…
* Very Affordable – They only make one SmokeTip Electronic Cigarette starter kit, and it sells for only $59.95.
* Multiple Flavors – There are 19 flavors of SmokeTip ecigarettes in all, including such ‘exotic’ flavors as almond, apple, banana, cherry, chocolate, cinnamon, clove, coffee, grape, orange, peach, pineapple, strawberry, vanilla and watermelon, as well as the typical Cowboy (tastes like Marlboro), menthol, and even a mild menthol. For those that may want to try each of them, they also offer a variety pack that includes one cartridge of each flavor.
* High Capacity Cartridges – According to their website, SmokeTip cartridges contain about the same amount of nicotine as is typically found in 25 tobacco cigarettes and will deliver about 250 puffs per unit, which is comparable to 1.25 packs of traditional cigarettes. Keep in mind, though, that this can vary greatly between each user regardless of brand for a number of reasons.
* Fresh Atomizer With Each Cartridge – You never need to replace the atomizer with SmokeTip ecigarettes because each cartridge has a new, fresh atomizer. This not only makes the ecigarette more economical, but much more hygienic, as well.
* Cartridges are available in 16mg, 12mg, 6mg, and 0 mg of Nicotine.
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not happy with your SmokeTip electronic cigarette starter kit for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
* Lifetime Warranty – You read that right! There is a 100% lifetime warranty for the rechargeable lithium batteries.
That by itself makes SmokeTip one of best deals on the planet. But it get’s even better! Why go through the hassle of getting an RMA and returning anything? Ever? Every time you purchase 3 or more 10 packs of cartridges (which is about a month’s supply for most people), you will receive one FREE BATTERY per order. Typically, the average battery life for any premium electronic cigarette is around 1 year, so this kit can easily pay for itself in less than a year. You will have so many spare batteries you won’t know what to do with them!
Try as we might, none of us could find a single negative thing to say about SmokeTip’s electronic cigarette starter kit, nor could we find any disparaging comments whatsoever about them anywhere else on the internet. It is, quite simply, an exceptional product at an excellent price. We highly recommend it to anyone. If this stands the test of time, this may well be my ecigarette of choice from this day forward.
THE BOTTOM LINE:
We have written dozens of electronic cigarette reviews over the last few years, and the SmokeTip ecigarette is by far the best value in both price and quality combined that we have found yet (all 4 of us are in agreement on this). In fact, once we all tried it over a period of time, it was obvious to us they simply offer the best deal out there, bar none. SmokeTip delivers a solid product and, in our opinion, definitely gives the most bang for the buck, regardless of budget.
If money isn’t an issue for you and you want the best right from the start, or you have a need for certain accessories, perhaps, then I would recommend either the V2 Ultimate Starter Kit or Green Smoke’s Ultimate Starter Kit only because a) the vapor production of both of these models is slightly better, and b) the longer batteries will obviously last longer between recharges.
To eliminate the battery problem altogether, however, SmokeTip does offer a 350mAh battery for an extra $24.95 that offers double the power and life of their standard battery, but it is a bit longer and a bit heavier.