The World”s Thickest Vapor! Your Life. Version 2.0
Kit Prices: $29.95 – $189.95
Nicotine Levels: 4 – 18mg, 12mg, 6mg, and 0mg
eCigs Today Discount: 10% Off Entire Order
Online Discount Code: Coupon will automatically be applied when clicking on a link
For my first review of an ecigarette in 2012 I wanted to try something a little different, so I chose V2′s USB-powered Power-Cig. Since it just plugs into your computer, I didn’t have to charge the device for the customary 24-hour period first, which was another first for me. This ecig was a very welcome surprise, and absolutely knocked my socks off from the very first puff. I literally started having a coughing fit because the vapor cloud was so huge! ‘Amazing’ is the only thing I can say. I’ve never tried another e cigarette with a traditional battery that comes close to this thing. In fact, a LOT of tobacco cigarettes don’t even come close to producing this much real smoke!
Felt great in the mouth, in the throat, and expanded beautifully into my lungs. Definitely the most realistic ‘smoking’ experience I’ve seen or felt yet. A huge congratulations to V2 for this product.
It’s obvious that a lot of thought has gone into the design and construction of the V2 USB electronic cigarette. The construction is definitely top-notch, but yet it’s not heavy in the least.
Each kit comes with:
- 1 USB-powered Lithium Ion Battery with attached USB cable*
- 5 Nicotine Cartridges – Equals 5 Packs of Cigarettes (Choice of Flavor & Strength)
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 Coupon for 15% off my next order
* The battery is a standard 2-piece design with an attached 3-foot cable, exactly as pictured above.
I also ordered a sample pack of cartridges so I could check out each of the 10 flavors individually.
* Never needs charging! Just plug into any USB port and puff away.
* No gradual decrease in battery power means uniform puffs every time.
* Completely portable. With the optional accessories you can plug in virtually anywhere.
* A Very Affordable Ecigarette – This V2 usb-powered electronic cigarette sells for only $34.95, making it one of the cheapest on the market considering it’s quality of workmanship.
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not happy with V2 e-cigarettes for any reason, you can return them within 30 days.
* Lifetime Replacement of your battery.
* High Capacity Cartridges – A V2 e-cigarette cartridge is equivalent to approximately 1 pack of cigarettes. As usual, though, how long an electric cigarette cartridge lasts depends on the smoking habits of the user, regardless of the brand involved. I was a pack a day smoker, and 1 cartridge typically lasts me for about a day.
* New Atomizer with Each Cartridge – You never need to replace the atomizer/vaporizer with V2 e-cigs because each cartridge has a new, fresh atomizer.
* Flavors – Currently, there are 14 flavors of V2 e-cigarettes: Red (Cowboy), Congress, Coffee, Peppermint, Fresh Mint, Sahara, Chocolate, Cola, Cherry, Sweet Grape, Mint Tea and Vanilla, as well as the traditional Regular and Menthol. For those that want to try each of them, they also offer a sampler pack that includes one cartridge of each flavor. V2 has definite plans to announce new ecigarette cartridge flavors in the near future, as well.
I have to say I was not impressed with a number of the flavors. The flavors that were supposed to be derivatives of Marlboro, Camel, Salem, etc., were far off the mark, some downright unbearable, in my opinion. I instantly took a liking to the coffee and sweet mint flavors, however, which is strange considering I typically hate coffee and mint. Chocolate and vanilla were good, as well, but for some reason each time I used one I would start noticing drag problems.
If I switched immediately to either a coffee or mint cartridge, everything would go back to normal immediately. Smoke a chocolate and a vanilla each in a row, however, and it would start burning up the cartridges in half the time. Switch back to a coffee or mint, and within a few puffs it was back to normal. Go figure! I thought it could be possible that the 2 flavors were just old or bad batches, but the same thing has happened to me with every batch of them I’ve ordered since.
V2 Ecigs does, however, offer a cartridge adaptor, which allows you to use a V2 battery with virtually any other brand of electronic cigarette cartridge, which could prove to be helpful if you decide to shop elsewhere for your favorite flavors.
The other thing that was a nuisance was the fact that, due to the cord needing to be constantly connected to a USB source, I was very limited on where and when I could vape with it. If you don’t mind putting down a few extra dollars, V2 has accessories to overcome this, as well, though.
But no worries for me, really. Luckily, I still have my SmokeTip ecigs to get me through the rough times.
THE BOTTOM LINE:
Both of these things aside, though, I still think the V2 is an excellent electronic cigarette and, if you can find a flavor(s) you can stick with, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Until or unless I say differently here, this is now my daily go-to ecigarette at the office. I am highly impressed:)